Friday, November 18, 2011

A Holly Wreath For You


Hello everyone, here is another christmas card I have made with my new waltzingmouse stamps. It is a simple card that I really enjoyed making and it is for another of the WM Christmas Card Challenges.


I used stamps from the waltzingmouse very vintage christmas set and firstly I selected a circle nestie and drew around it (faintly) onto my card to give me a guide. I then used the holly leaves stamps and stamped them in a circular design, I also stamped several others onto some spare card. I coloured my holly and berries using copics and I cut out the extra ones that I stamped and added them to my wreath for a bit of dimension. I stamped the "for you" sentiment in the centre and finally I finished off with some glossy accents on my berries and a large double bow.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and red card
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - very vintage christmas
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, glossy accents
Tools: Bow easy, corner punch
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the holly layers and the big red bow. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! You are so talented. Someone is going to be receiving the most wonderful and beautiful card for Christmas.....
    How is married life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like it fab idea - did one last year using buttons - simple but looked good
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso! Me encanta!
    Saludos,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x