Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pammy with Stocking

Hello everyone, today I have a DT card to show you for Mo's Digital Pencil and it features the gorgeous Pammy with Stocking, I just love the hair on this image!! I am entering this card for this week's Simon Says challenge that has a theme of sing it baby...well almost any christmas song could go with this one so I will pick "We wish you a Merry Christmas", and the other challenge is Charisma Cardz Challenge 31 which has a theme of bears....she has one in her stocking.


I have coloured my image with copics and the DP is from my stash. I added some red stickles to the holly berries on my paper to bling it up a bit! The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and Cream card, DP from stash
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil - Pammy with Stocking, Sentiment - WOJ
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, E50, E51, E53, E31, E25, E29, R22, R46, R29, R59, R81, R85, YR20, YR23, G21, G94, G99, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

18 comments:

  1. Liza..this is just so beautiful. The way you have coloured her...oh my goodness....drop dead gorgeous! I just love how you coloured her hair so that you have the shine going perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning card. Love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card! thanks for playing a long with Charisma Cardz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Liza and such stunning colouring of your sweet image. Hope you're well, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! What an outstanding card Liza ! Your colouring of the hair is fantastic... Gosh you are such a talented Lady ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Liza, this is absolutely stunning. I would frame this and keep it as a gift to myself if I were you. Beautiful work once again and superb colouring technique. Well done! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous, stunning card! Wow...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a georgeous card, I just love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a georgeous card, I just love this image xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww a wonderfull card Liza! I just bought the digi last week.
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liza

    This is simply stunning .. ..love it!!

    Your colouring/shading is awesome.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so gorgeous Liza.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my little cupcake! This gorgeous card is fabbylicious. Love that super paper and you've coloured her to perfection. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card. The image is gorgeous colored.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh! this is gorgeous! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a precious card. Love the way you coloured her. Very pretty DP and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello!

    Beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful! :<)

    Wishing you a happy day today!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x