Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bouquets of Wishes

Hello everyone, today my card shows a gorgeous WOJ stamp that I haven't used in a while. I am entering this card for this weeks Simon Says Challenge that has a theme of summertime blues, I am using the blue element of this week's Papertake theme, Charisma Cardz Challenge 32 would like to see an easel card, and I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday Week 115.


Both the image and the sentiment stamp are from the Whiff of Joy Store Stamp Kit Blooming Spring and I have coloured the image with copics and added flowersoft for the flowers. My DP is from Papermania and the doily is from my stash. I finished off with the usual ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, pink and blue card, Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Store Stamp Kit Blooming Spring
Colouring: Copics -E00, E11, R20, E50, E31, E25, R81, R85, B00, B32, B23, B24, YG03, G21, YG67, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon, flowersoft, doily
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. ooh what a gorgeous card, beautiful paper too
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liza, this is my favourite Willow. If you ever hear of anyone who has a duplicate, please let me know... I'll buy it in a shot!!! A stunning card once again and fabulous colouring skills. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious card Liza ! Love the papers and the flower soft is just the perfect finishing touch ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Really elegant. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That image looks really awesome! I love the stitching and gem embellishment details too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww that's a lovely card again Liza!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring blows me away. This is a really pretty easel card, it's lovely. Thank you for playing at Charisma too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Your attention to detail is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Liza, wonderful work with the image and elegant papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Liza, love the pretty papers!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing card. Your coloring is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x