Saturday, July 3, 2010

Romantic Tilda

Hello everyone, the card I have to show you today is my final Magnolia DT card featuring their Wedding Collection 2010 stamps. I am entering this card for this week's Papertake challenge that has a theme of stitches and Totally Papercrafts Challenge 23 has a theme of girly.


For my card I have used Romantic Tilda and the Spring Lamp Post from the Magnolia Wedding Collection 2010 and they are coloured with copics. The DP, ribbon and flowers were all in my Magnolia DT kit and the jewels are from my stash. I kept the layout of this card very simple as the DP is so pretty I just didn't want to cover it up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: All provided by Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Romantic Tilda and Spring Lamp Post - Wedding Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, R22, R27, E50, E51, E53, Y21, YR23, E33, YG03, G21, YG67, BG10, C1, C3, C5, C7, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, flowers,
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Wow Liza! She is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that DP - it matches so perfectly with the image. A beautiful layout too. I lvoe it!
    Hugs
    Kylie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and romantic card Liza. Coloured to perfection. I so love your paper. Beautifully layed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow-wee Liza, you've blown me away. This is an absolutely stunner of a card. Love visiting your blog to view your creations, you are amazingly talented. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous I love the papers and that lamppost is going on my must list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this is fabulous and ohhhh sooo gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. The image is lovely colored. Every detail is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card Liza,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh sorry it's your last Magnolia DT card.

    As always it is a beautiful card Liza, the images matches the papers perfectly.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza
    gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Liza this is absolutely stunning hun, gorgeous colourwork and amazing finishing touches, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liza, wow this is soo gorgeous! Love it all, those papers are just so delish and Tilda looks so sweet. She might have to come home with me next time I go shopping lol.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts, I hope you come back and see us again next week. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Liza :-) absolutely stunning ! everything is gorgeous and even your sewing is stitch perfect !! :-)

    thanks for joining the TPC Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x