Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 28

Hello everyone, today my card is for Crafty Sentiments Challenge 28 where we have a theme of embossing. This is my last week as a Crafty Sentiments guest designer and I must say a huge thank you to the lovely Suzette for having me on the team. I have also followed the fabulous sketch from this week's Simon Says Challenge.


For my card my image is from Crafty Sentiments and I have coloured her with copics. The DPs are from my stash and I have used my paisley and swiss dots folders for the embossing element of the challenge. The sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments and and I have finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and lilac card, DP from stash
Stamps: Crafty Sentiments -Amy 1
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E43, E47, E49, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, YG11, YG41, G21, C1, C3, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love the papers and the colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Liza and such neat stitching :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its totally gorgeous Liza, love the papers.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Liza, i love the colours and image. Her green boots are soooo cute! :)

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Liza,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Liza. You have such an eye for picking the perfect papers and then colouring your image to match. It is such a treat to visit each and every post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so gorgeous Liza, beautiful colours and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your embossing!! This is so nice!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liza, fabulous card, love those beautiful papers and gorgeous cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x