Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Hot!

Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features a fabulous image that has been illustrated by Mo Manning. I am going to enter it into the following challenges; Quixotic Challenge 22 where the theme is make a splash and A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 101 where the theme is 3D - I have popped my image up with dimension tape.


The gorgeous image, called It's Hot, is by Mo's Digital Pencil and I have coloured it with copics. The DPs are from my stash, but I really must try and get hold of some more male themed ones, I don't have much in the way of male DPs as I always end up going for the pretty girly ones! I have stitched around all of the elements and finished off with some brads and twill.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and cream card, DP from stash
Stamps: It's Hot! - Mo's Digital Pencil
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, R02, E21, E33, E35, E37, E29, R27, R59, BG10, B00, B32, B23, B24, B93, B95, G02, G05, YG03, G21, YG67, C1, C3, C5, C7, 0
Embellishments: Twill, brads
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Great card hun - Mo does design some corkers - and your colouring is stunning. Love it. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool Liza, a fantastic card. your image is brilliantly coloured.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring gorgeous card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between this gorgeous image and your colouring....I am speechless! Beautiful colouring Liza...this reminds me of our black lab....he loves the water! He actually has his own pool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Liza, and so love the colours you have used for it. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Liza ! I admire your stitching so so mucha and your colouring is absolutely stunning ! Just fab ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image Liza. I love the way the little boy and the dog are sharing the paddling pool! Really cute. Love your colouring.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Fabulous card Liza, brilliant colouring of the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! The image is fantastic and your colouring is amazing! I love the speckled background!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Liza, the coluring ont his card is stunning and so is your stitching...so neat! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x