Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friday Sketchers Ch 99, Papertake & Winter Wonderland Relaunch

Hello everyone, today I have another christmas card to show you and I have used a gorgeous Hanglar image that was sent to me by a blogging friend (thanks hun!). I am entering it into the following challenges; Friday Sketchers Challenge 99, this week's Papertake has a theme of something different and finally the Winter Wonderland relaunch has a theme of anything christmas.


I took my inspiration for my card from a card that has been made by the ever so talented Claudia, check it out HERE. It is her DT card for Friday Sketchers and I just loved the design, so I had to use it straight away (you know when you just get one of those moments!!!). Anyway, it is a fold I have never used before so it also fits in well with this week's papertake challenge. I have used a gorgeous Hanglar image and she is coloured with copics. The lush DP is from fancy pants and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. The blue flower originally started off white and I coloured it with a copic to match my card. The rest of the embellishments are from my stash.



Sorry, I couldn't get a very good picture showing the way the card opened as it was a bit windy and it kept blowing over (I was nearly tearing my hair out in the end), but basically the front is only half a panel. The area to write a greeting has been stamped around the edge with two different snowflake stamps from Magnolia and I have added stickles to them for a bit of bling.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and white card, Fancy Pants
Stamps: Hanglar image, WOJ sentiment, Magnolia snowflakes
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, Y21, YR23, B32, B23, B24, C1, C3, C5, YR00, YR02, YR04, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbons, jewels, brad, flowers, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, leone em branch punch, corner rounder punch, MS snowflake punch, MS trellis punch
Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

  1. My Oh My, this is simply stunning! Love the papers you've used, your colouring is amazing and the card looks so fresh. Simply gorgeous.
    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Liza. I love the colour combo and that image is really sweet.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, with just perfect colouring. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our relaunch. Hope to see you back for more fun next week as we slowly make our way towards Christmas.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, love the colour scheme - not one you normally associate with winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liza you have outdone yourself AGAIN with this gorgeous card! Man oh Man I hope I can colour up this image as good as you!LOL I just love the layout!
    P.S. I was stamping bella today and bought some Mo Manning Images, I was so inspired by your talented work I broke down!LOL Now I can't wait to ink them up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love the image of course, the pretty papers and I love how you decorated the inside of your card!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Liza, stunning colouring.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Liza - loving the pretty colours together and the image is beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liza this is such a stunning card. The orange and pale blue go so well together. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the image and the fab colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back tomorrow. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Liza what a wonderful Xmas card, that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. félicitation pour ta victoire ta carte est géniale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x