Friday, January 22, 2010

Willow with Flower Basket


Hello everyone, today's card is for two challenges; Simon Say Stamp and Creative Card Crew Challenge 43 both have a theme of punches. I am also entering this card into the Whiff of Joy Guest DT call.


I have used the very sweet Willow with Flower Basket from WOJ and I have coloured her with copics. My DP is from DCWV and I have used my paisly folder and floral fantasy folders for the embossing. The flowers, brad, ribbon and pearls are form my stash and I used my Leone em punch for the branches and my MS punch for the decorative edge.



Finally, my usual close up.


Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue, pink and white card, DCWV - Pocket full of posies
Stamps: WOJ - Willow with Flower Basket
Colouring: Copics and silver gel pen (for bracelet)
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls, PM Brad, flowers
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, MS doily lace punch, Leone em punch, paisley folder, floral fantasy folder, sewing machine.

Thanks for looking x

18 comments:

  1. Hello Liza, What a beautiful card sweetie!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya i think your card is gorgeous, love the pastel shades, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is beautiful, I love your coloring. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Liza! I'm loving the soft pastel colours you've used and the image has been beautifully coloured.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a stunning card such a lovely image and colours and fabulous details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning what a fantastic colour scheme and truly awesome colouring
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liza,
    wow...what a beautiful card!!! I love it...and the color-combo is soooo wonderful. Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Liza...I love this stamp and the mix of papers is gorgeous...fabulous colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Lovely color combination:)
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh this is gorgeous Liza ,,, I love everything about your card , the image is coloured beautifully and the papers and embellies are all fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Liza, i love your work you are an inspiration to all us crafters.
    Thanks Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, pretty pastel colours Liza, lovely straight lines on your stitching too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful! Love your colouring, and the gorgeous embossed detail, such a pretty card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card!! Thanks for your entry to the WoJ Guest DT call!
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Liza! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Liza. That image is so darn sweet. Your colouring is...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice lacy paper Liza )) I think the lacy details make any card to be light and wonderful. It is great to have an edge punch to make the beautiful cards with. Sorry I have not one ( But I hope anybody can help me with lacy papers one day? Thanks )))

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card Liza,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x