Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cupcake Challenge 17

Cupcake Challenge 17 is a fabulous sketch by Lauren. I have used white, blue, metallic silver and metallic blue card, papers from the dovecraft winter wonderland range and I received the santa image in some candy from Natalie. I punched some snowflakes from the silver and blue metallic card and I finished off with three small jewels. I only have two more christmas cards to do thank God, but I need to make a few tags.... better get my skates on!

3 comments:

  1. Thats lovely Liza! Thanks for joining in this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the colours and this image is lovely.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card:)
    Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x