Saturday, January 26, 2013

Tilda Blowing Hearts


Hello everyone, today I have a card to share the features Tilda Blowing Hearts from the Magnolia With Love Collection 2013. I am entering this card into the following challenges; Totally Tilda Challenge 63 has a theme of Tilda in trousers and Midweek Magnolias Challenge 45 has a theme of anything goes.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and my DP is from Magnolia too. I added a doily and I used my scalloped stitched lace DooHickey die for the decorative edge and So Wrapped Lovely for the tag. The pretty panel is a Noor Design die and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.


For the inside I created a border using a Noor Design die......It turned out rather larger than expected when I put it all together!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card. Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Blowing Hearts - With Love Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics, broken china distress ink for the sponging
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, doily
Tools: Trouvaille, Noor Design Dies, DooHickey Dies, TH blending tool, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liza, such lovely colours, fabulous colouring and I love your choice of dies.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! What a stunning card Liza ! I love the dies you have used and your papers are so so lovely ! Enjoy your week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Liza, love the inside too. Fabulous choice of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Tilda looks so sweet and your colouring is so beautiful. I love the pretty papers and gorgeous detailing.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the dies and the cute little Tilda. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Beautiful colouring and i love your use of dies x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inside and out!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Noor Design Dies are really pretty. As is the whole card Liza. Hope all is well in your world. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Liza, wonderful papers, design and a real cute Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x