Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sleigh Bells Ring


Hello everyone, a last minute christmas card to show you today. I am entering it into the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 128.


For my card I have used my Waltzingmouse Sets: Compliments of the season and vintage labels 4. The DP is from basic grey and I have finished off with some ribbon.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Basic Grey
Stamps: WMS - Compliments of the Season & Vintage Labels 4
Ink: Memento
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Nesties, trouvaille, bow easy, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. It looks so easy but most of all So Beautiful!

    Wish you a Merry Christmas!

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Liza. I really love the papers you have used that the beautiful ribbon.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Liza - I love the mix of papers stitched beautifully and the soft blue tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitched lines and feature label are a great way to use the sketch, well done!! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful label to go with those papers! The stitching is such a lovely detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, I adore the mix of papers, great use of the sketch...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! So beautiful! Love the combination of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us over at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x