Monday, October 22, 2012

Cupcake Challenge 215


Hello everyone, today on Cupcake Challenge 215 we have a theme of paper piecing.


For my card today I have used a Forever Friends image and I have coloured it with copics and paper pieced the blanket.....I think the blanket really lends itself to paper piecing! The DP is from DCWV and I have used a DooHickey die for the decorative edge. The flowers are from Wild Orchid and I pulled the centres out and replaced them with a jewelled brad. The leaves were cut using a Joy Crafts Die designed by Noor Design and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.


The inside of the card was decorated the same as the front and I found the poem on the internet.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. DCWV - Nana's Nursery (Girl)
Stamps: Forever friends
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, flowers, brads, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, Magnolia doohickey die, trouvaille, nesties, bow easy, Joy Crafts Leaf Die
Thanks for looking x

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Liza ! I love the beautiful papers and the sweet image ! Great sentiment too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and the pattern papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card and gorgeous verse also.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw what a cutie and I just love the sentiment, so perfect. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sweet card Liza, love these pretty papers and your cute verse...perfick :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful babycard! Cute stamp.

    Hugs Thea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable and those papers are so pretty! love the verse too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cayoott, Liza. These papers are perfecto for paper piecing. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely sweet baby card - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x