Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TOMIC Challenge 36


Hello everyone, today on TOMIC Challenge 36 we have a special challenge to celebrate Edwin's birthday! So we would like to see you use your Edwin stamps and we also have a sketch for you to follow.


For my card I have used Edwin with stolen heart from the Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012 and he is coloured with copics. The DP is from basic grey and the die cut has been done using a spellbinders fancy tag die. I finished off with some twill and some jewels.


For the inside I stamped and coloured the I love you image from the same collection. Apologies for the yellowish glow on my photos, I took them as the sun was going down....so hard to get a good picture at that time of day!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and navy card. Basic Grey - Boxer
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin with stolen heart and I love you - Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Twill, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, corner chomper, trouvaille, fancy tags die
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. I love this card!!! Nice colouring en great DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Liza and Happy Birthday Edwin!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Liza, those papers you've used are gorgeous. Really like the I heart you stamp you've used on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeousness, this is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, inside and out! I love the papers & stitching. Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my February Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Liza, love the colours and the inside looks fab! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x