Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kisses from the Heart

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous new year! Today I have a card to show you that I am entering for this week's Stamp Something Challenge that has a theme of glitter.


For my card I used Melinda blowing kisses from WOJ. I stamped her with memento tuxedo black ink onto some new card that I was asked to try out for Pronty, then I coloured her with copics. The card has a lovely die cut edge and a nice smooth finish making it perfect for colouring with your copics. The DP is from K & Co, and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash. I finished off with some stickles and some glossy accents on the hearts.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, K & Co - Belle by Amy Butler
Stamps: WOJ - Melinda blowing kisses, general sentiments set
Colouring: Copics - E00, R20, E02, E11, C1, C3, C5, R22, R27, R29, R59, E53, E25, E29, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Silver gel pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, glossy accents, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug, nesties
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, so, so pretty, it's gorjuss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww a stunning card again Liza! I wanted to wish you a happy newyear!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun, she is sooooooooo gorgeous! Beautiful work, love it. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is so sweet Liza. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Liza! I just love the punch you used for around your image! Beautifully coloured!
    Thank-you Liza for the precious Christmas card! I love it...in person it is MORE stunning then ever! Thank-you...Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Liza!! Love this card... The colors are so brilliant & cute cute image colored just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtakingly beautiful! Wow, what a fabulous punch that is. I've joined as a follower. Your cards are so inspirational. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x