Hello everyone, today over on Stamptacular Challenge 48 we have a theme of "Going back in Time" and we would like to see a card or project that looks vintage or includes something that reminds you of many years ago.
We have visitors at the moment and I haven't had the chance to make my DT card, so I am going to sit this one out. The rest of the DT have made some fabulous cards and they have provided lots of inspiration for you, so pop over and join in with the fun.
We also have a DT call out on the blog at the moment. We have come to the end of another 6 month term and need some new recruits! I have just copied the text below directly from the SSC blog:
We will be celebrating our FIRST YEAR Anniversary here at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge soon...So, what does that mean? It means...it's time for a DT call!
I have been so fortunate to have the PERFECT Design Team members to help me make our challenge blog just as fantastic as some of the others here on the internet. It's been a FANTASTIC journey so far...and with the support my DT and all our participants...life just doesn't get any better than this!
So having said that, it's time to start thinking about our future and adding to our team! Below are some requirements that each DT MUST fulfill in order to be a member of our team. If these are things you feel you are able to commit to, please follow the submission instructions so you can apply for a position on our team!
Want to be a part of the Stamptacular Design Team? As a DT member you will be required to:
* Submit a completed project weekly, via e-mail, following the challenge requirements, no later than midnight (EST) the THURSDAY before the challenge is posted to the blog! You will get ALL of the challenges in plenty of time to allow you to complete them before the due date!
* Take excellent quality photos of your completed projects.
* Post positive comments on ALL participants' blogs sometime during the week of the particular challenge they participate in. NO EXCEPTIONS! Comments MUST be specific to each entry! MUST be done before midnight (EST) Saturday before a new challenge is revealed on our challenge blog!
* SCHEDULE/POST your weekly challenge creations on your blog each week at 6:00AM Eastern Standard Time!
* Be an active DT member of our Sunday Challenge Blog, share with me any and all challenge ideas you may have and want to see as one of our blog challenges, and HOST challenges, if needed.
* Help to find sponsors willing to donate prizes for our challenges (this can be friends, companies or yourself)
* Be open and honest with me when you feel there's a problem or something needs to be addressed or anytime you just want to chit chat.
* ENJOY participating and being part of the Stamptacular DT!
ALL ACCEPTED DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS MUST AGREE TO AND FULFILL A SIX (6) MONTH COMMITMENT! (April 2010 through September 2010)
If the above sounds like something you would like to be a part of and you're interested in becoming a Design Team member for our Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog, PLEASE e-mail me 3-5 samples of your BEST work...at least ONE of your submissions MUST be something other than a greeting card and ALL submissions MUST contain stamping! No scrapbook layouts, please!
Please e-mail your submissions to email@example.com by midnight (EST) February 25th, 2010 to qualify. Accepted Design Team members will be notified no later than Sunday February 28th, 2010.
NOTE: be sure to put STAMPTACULAR DT CALL in the subject heading of your e-mail to be sure it doesn't get overlooked!
DO NOT POST A COMMENT HERE TELLING ME TO LOOK AT YOUR WORK ON YOUR BLOG...YOU MUST SEND AN E-MAIL WITH YOUR CHOICE OF 3-5 SUBMISSIONS OF YOUR BEST WORK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED! You can, however, post on here and let me know that you would like to be considered to be a part of the team and have sent your e-mail.