Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stamp Something - Halloween


Hello everyone, today I have my final halloween card to show you. I am entering it for the Stamp Something challenge that has a theme of halloween and it is my final Magnolia DT card using the So Spooky Collection that is available to buy here.


I have used Mummy Edwin from the Magnolia So Spooky Collection and I think he is so cute (and easy to colour!!!), I have also used the "Halloween" sentiment and the spooky fence. I coloured my image with copics (I am so loving these!) and all the lush DPs are from the Magnolia So Spooky designer paper collection.


Supplies

Card/Paper: Black and white card, DP Magnolia
Stamps: All Magnolia - So Spooky Collection
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Fiskars threading water punch

Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Liza this is super duper cute! I love that paper in the background! Awesome job!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is so sweet. I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He lloks fab i love all the bandages i think you have done the colour great, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shading, just enough on the white to make it pop

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh - very spooky Liza!! Absolutely love it to bits! The paper is fab. and I love your colouring.
    Love, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is, without doubt, the best halloween card I have seen this year, brilliant piece of work.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  8. I commented on your card on the other blog but just in case you don't go there as often, I wanted to tell you this is cute, cute, cute!! Love your mummy, colors, and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute Liza. The orange brads and ribbon set off the black and white, a perfect color for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fantastic Liza, love the papers to!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Liza, love this image and your super dp.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x