Afternoon all. I must apologise for all the faffing about I have done with my blog lately. I wanted a bit of a new look for it but I can't decide on a background that I like and so I have decided to go for the stretch look!
This card is for a new challenge blog that is called Roses on Paper. Each fortnight they issue a new challenge, challenge 4 is to follow a sketch and to use spring colours. I have used a magnolia image that I received in some candy winnings - the first time I have ever used one - and the papers are from K & Co. The image is coloured with distress inks and the sentiment is computer generated using the font segoe script.
The close up shows a bit more of the colouring detail.
Card/Paper: White and pink card, K & Co
Colouring: Ranger distress inks - vintage photo, walnut stain, dusty concord, tattered rose, worn lipstick, weatherd wood and fired brick. Silver gel pen for the buckles.
Embellishments: primas, pearl brads, spacers, pearls, charms, ribbon, PM adhesive ribbon
Tools: Water brush
Thanks for looking x