Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ice Tilda


Hello everyone, I thought I'd make a start on some Christmas cards so it isn't a mad rush once again at the end of the year!! I am entering this card into the following challenges; Tilda's Town Challenge 41 has a theme of Christmas and Totally Gorjuss Challenge 172 has a theme of happy.


For my card I used Ice Tilda from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2012 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is from Bo Bunny and I have embellished with a doily, jewels, a metal corner  and a ribbon. The decorative edge and swirl were done with Magnolia DooHickeys.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and Lilac card. Bo Bunny
Stamps: Magnolia - Ice Tilda - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Metal corner, jewels, ribbon, doily, stickles
Tools: Trouvaille, Nesties, sewing machine, DooHickeys
Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, that paper you used was my all time favourites. I had some and used it all up! I just love the way you coloured Tilda in the purples and greens...absolutely gorgeous. I have started to make my Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just gorgeous colouring Liza and the colours are so pretty. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmascard in purple and green ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week ! Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Liza. Love your colorcombo and fab coloring of the image.
    Thanks for playing with us @ Tilda's Town this week!

    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Liza ! The papers are gorgeous and as always I do admire - and envy - your colouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Liza this is so beautiful and pretty, love these colours together :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours look great together Liza. A really sweet card. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she's gorgeous and I love the color scheme you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous. I love the sweet image, your colouring is so beautiful and the details are wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Liza. I've not visited in ages and forgotten how amazing your copic colouring is. This is a great colour scheme.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x