Monday, September 13, 2010

Belles n' Whistles - Lace and Frills

Hi everyone, another busy week for me this week, hence the lack of posts. I have been trying to get some cards made so I can schedule some DT posts while we are away on holiday.... this time in three weeks we will be in Florida....roll on!!!! This card is my first GDT card for Belles n' Whistles and I have made it for their challenge this week which is Lace and Frills. I am also entering it for this weeks Papertake challenge where I have followed their sketch, this weeks Stamp Something would like to see spots and stripes (They are on my DP) and Totally Gorjuss Challenge 47 where they have a theme of flowers.


I have use the very sweet Tania Baking from Belles n' Whistles and she is coloured with copics. My DP is from Basic Grey and I have to say that I can't really get away with this pad.... I like it, but when I make a card with it I'm just not sure about it. The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flowers are made from Marianne Creatables that are available from Create4fun. The brads, spacers and jewels are all from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Brown, white and red card, Basic Grey - Nook and Pantry
Stamps: Belles n' Whistles - Tania Baking
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E50, E31, E25, E35, E37, B93, B95, B97, R81, R85, R32, R35, R37, R46, C1, C3, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Distress ink - vintage photo (for my flowers)
Embellishments: Brads, spacers, jewels, lace
Tools: Sewing machine, fiskars threading water punch, marianne creatables dies
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers are lovely! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Liza. Great colour combo. Great image, DP and flowers. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a stunning card Liza!! Love your work!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card so sweet! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Stamp Something this week.

    Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x