Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge 24

Hello everyone, today on Crafty Sentiments Challenge 24 we have a theme of birthdays. I am also entering this card for this week's Papertake challenge where they have a sketch to follow.


For my card I have used the very cute Bare Foot Amy and I think she is my favourite form the new collection. I have coloured her with copics, as usual, and my DPs are from basic grey. The sentiment is also from a new Crafty Sentiments Set and they will be released soon. The ribbon and jewels are from my stash and I have finished off with some stitching.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, Basic Grey - Nook and Pantry
Stamps: Crafty Sentiments - Bare Foot Amy and sentiment
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, R32, R35, R37, B00, BG10, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine, MS doily lace punch
Thanks for looking x

7 comments:

  1. Sorry I have been AWOL for the last month, but hopefully back in full swing now. This is such a great card, I love that image and fab colours
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza this image could become of favourite of mine too...I just love her! Your colouring is spectacular...especially that hair!!!! Beautiful Liza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Liza :-) I love this image ,,, so very cute ! :-)I need this stamp !! :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Liza. That image is so sweet and the colour combo is really nice.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so cute Liza! Beautiful summery papers and the image is adorable! I'm really loving the simple yet very effective layout too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Liza, beautiful colours and papers. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x