Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tilda Writing Diary


Hello everyone, today I have a Magnolia DT card to show you and I am also entering it for the following challenges; Magnolia Down Under Challenge 37 has a theme of birthdays and Copic Creations Challenge 24 has a theme of "use your favourite technique" well my favourite is so hard to choose but I have used skin tones, black, colour your own embellishements and feather blending.


For my card I have used Tilda Writing Diary from the Magnolia Right Through My Heart Collection 2010 and I have coloured her with copics and added stickles to her dress. I have used some feather blending on the feather of all things! but I'm not sure how well it will show up in the photo. All the supplies, apart from the jewels which I coloured black with a copic marker, were provided in my Magnolia DT kit.


Supplies
Card/Paper: All provided by Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda Writing Diary - Right Through My Heart Collection 2010
Colouring: Copics - E00, E51, R20, BG10, BG23, BG15, E50, Y17, E53, E43, W1, W5, W7, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, flowers, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. I so love this card. I love the feathered technique that you have used. I really like the stipple technique too. I have noticed you doing that on alot of your cards and I just love it! Love the teal colour too Liza! Beautiful work!
    I still want to do my card for MDU and hope to this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so elegant and pretty I love how you coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW - Doesn't she look AMAZING in these colours! Fabulous colouring and love your stitching too!
    Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week for our special birthday bash.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is stunning, so love the colours you've chosen and your colouring is beautiful as always. I love how you've matted on black really makes the papers pop. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fabulous card, love the sweet Tilda and the pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card :oD I love thes colours on Tilda and the sewing is fantastic, I really need to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG absolutely postitively gorgeous. My you have coloured her to perfection and the colours just rock. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, adorable card and great coloring! Thanks for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x