Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pretty Bluebells


Hello everyone, this card is for four challenges and once again I must apologize for the bad lighting on my photos, it was a dull day when I took them and I had to use the flash, hence the glare! So without further ado, the challenges.... A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 88 has a freestyle theme this week, Creative Inspirations Challenge 45 what to see a feminine card, Totally Gorgeous would like to see dimension (the image and sentiment are popped up on dimension tape) and finally, Cute Card Thursday Challenge 97 would like to see flowers.


The image is called bluebells from Sketching Stamper and I love it! I coloured it with copics and it was a pleasure to colour. The DP is from K & Co and I used my swiss dots folder for the embossing. I stiched around the edges with my sewing machine and I used my MS punch for the decorative edge. The sentiment was computer generated and this card was a commission for someone so I hope they liked it!

Finally, my usual close up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Blue and white card, K & Co - Daisy
Stamps: Sketching Stamper - Bluebells
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder, sewing machine

Thanks for looking x

15 comments:

  1. beautiful card Liza, love the bluebells and the co-ordinating papers.
    Take care Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liza, Lucky Sharron. This card is so beautiful. I love the bluebells.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah W XXX
    p.s. do check out the DT blogs and feel free to join our followers to see what we get up to nex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colouring Liza and beautiful card love the coloures you have put together.
    hugs Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning colouring in - and love the whole layout..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Liza this card is just stunning. Your friend is going to adore this! Wow the blues that you coloured are absolutelty perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love the colors you used and the added stitching:-) thank you for joining us at Tg this week
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a STUNNING card Liza - thanks for joining us on CCT this week :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Liza, very elegant. Thanks for joining us at TG and hope to see you again.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Liza! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the colors you chose for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very stylish! Beautifully colours....just gorgeous!
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW This is truly a STUNNER Liza!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you for joining us at Creative Inspiration.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. Really very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh i love this and you have coloured it perfectly thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Liza. I love the layout and how you've coloured the image. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x