Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Winner is....

Thank you to everyone that entered the draw for some stamped images. After writing everyones names on a piece of paper and folding them up, I asked my boyfriend to pick a winner but he thought it would be more of an event if one of our dogs did it!!!! So the deal was that the folded up papers were put on the floor and the first one that was picked up was the winner. I couldn't actually take any photos of the "draw" in action as I quicky had to retrieve the winning name before it was eaten!!!! And Charlie and Monkey picked........

Rach

Rach, please can you let me know your address and I will send the folder and stamped images off to you. Thanks again to everyone that entered and for all your kind comments since I have started my blog. xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rach!
    What a cute idea to have the dogs choose. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rach and a big thank you for doing candy Liza :)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x